Cedar Valley College invites the community to attend its annual Health Fair from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2020, at its Lancaster campus, 3030 N. Dallas Avenue, in the upper level of Buildings A, B, C and D. It is free and open to everyone.
Screenings and services include:
- Blood Pressure, Blood Sugar, Cholesterol Checks, HIV Screenings (Parkland Hospital)
- Expired Medication Disposal (DCCCD Police)
- Cardiovascular Screenings (Premier Corporate Wellness/Wellness Diagnostic First)
- Vision Screenings (Prevent Blindness)
- Pregnancy Sonograms, Pregnancy Testing, STD (Sonograms on Site)
Free information and resources from various organizations also will be available at the fair.
Attendees can park in the S1 or S2 parking lots, which are the closest to the A Building entrance which is past the flagpoles.